Currently available for sale
Two horn registered ram – Hutton Laddie (HSS number 12118/18) Born March 2018
- Nice natured and will come with rest of flock when whistled (though can get get anxious when penned)
- Electric fence trained
- Tested negative for both MV and Johnes December 2021 (as part of monitoring scheme)
- Fed 100% pasture-based diet and has kept body condition well
- On my pastures he has never been lame, never scoured, never required worming (other than initial quarantine management)
- Produces cracking lambs
- Only reason for sale is that his daughters are entering breeding flock
Our pedigree Hebridean lambs are born outside in April-early May and are available to purchase from August the same year.
We sometimes also have some older stock available.
In order to minimise stress to our animals, we try to avoid selling our stock through a sale ring. In addition, we prefer to sell our sheep in groups of 3 or more (so that when they move to their new home, they will still be with flock-mates that they have known throughout their life).
In previous years, we have sold animals to smallholders as well as conservation organizations such as Natural England (The Stiperstones NNR and Gloucestershire NNR) , the National Trust (Brockhampton Estate), RSPB (South Stack Cliffs NR) and Derbyshire Wildlife Trust.
If you are considering buying our sheep, then we will happily give you advice and support should you require it. In addition, if you do not own a trailer then we are also willing to deliver them within a 50 mile radius for a charge.
If you are interested in purchasing any of our sheep, please contact us.